mk GUF-P 2000 Belt Conveyor with 90W (Without Regulation)
The mk Technology Group GUF-P 2000 Belt Conveyor (90 W) is a belt conveyor in modular profile design for the transport of light and medium-weight materials.
€1,241.00 - €2,329.00 excl. VAT.
From 200,00 € a month with lease buy or installment.
- Similar products
Transporting and separating light and medium-weight conveyed material
High load-bearing capacity and torsion-resistant design due to mk 2000 profile
Low overall height of 50 mm in conjunction with the drive roller ø 53 mm
Featured on Unchained TV
Unfortunately, there are no use case videos yet for this product. Click here to watch other videos on Unchained TV.
The mk Technology Group GUF-P 2000 is a belt conveyor in modular profile design with a drive power of 90 W for light and medium-heavy goods. It is particularly suitable for transporting packaged and unpackaged unit loads without any special requirements regarding their position or product support geometry.
The system grooves (groove width 10 mm) on both sides of the belt body allow easy integration into existing machine frames and the attachment of belt stands, side guides, initiators or other accessories.
The optional motor protection switch serves as an interface for start/stop. It is installed in a separate IP54 PVC housing and wired ready for connection with plug-in connectors.
- Widths: 200 / 300 / 400
- Lengths: 1000 / 1500 / 2000
- Conveyor belt: PU, white FDA, conditionally accumulating, antistatic
- Drive: AC head drive, 90 W / SEW / AC 230 V / 50 Hz / IP 54
- Drive arrangement: 0° horizontal under belt, optionally left or right (in standard: left)
- Speed: 15 m/min.
- Total load usual: < 20 kg
- Transport mode: forward only, continuous operation
- Power supply: optional with motor protection switch, with external 24 V DC interface for Start/Stop
- Drive roller: Ø 53 mm, non-rubberized
- Deflection: Ø 53 mm
- Power transmission: Chain drive
Motor protection switch
The motor protection switch is used to supply power to the motor and, with motor fuse protection and a main switch, meets the requirements of the Machinery Directive (MRL) for a complete machine. In addition, a 24V DC interface is available for start/stop control. It is installed in a separate PVC housing IP54 and wired ready for connection with plug-in connectors. The supply voltage is 400V AC / 50 Hz / 16A.
Other variants and accessories
- Lengths from 500 to 5,000 mm
- Widths from 50 to 800 mm
- Total load up to 30 kg
- Motor mounting position 90° downwards etc.
- Belt types from accumulating to non-accumulating
- Side guides
- Belt stand
- Angle mounting for table mounting or connection to machine frames
To place an order, send us an inquiry through the button at the top of the page or contact us through the chat.
Unchained Robotics is the biggest marketplace for all things automation. We have over 36 brands with 9 different categories such as Cobots, Grippers, Cameras, Starter-kits, End-of-Arm-Accessories, Teaching-kits, Turnkey Solution, Cobot-Base and even
Services. For more information, check out our About page.
mk Gurtförderer GUF-P 2000 mit 250 W (Optional mit Regelung)
Talk to an
Have questions about this product, pricing, or your automation projects? Fill out the form and an automation expert from our team will be in touch within 24 hours.