mkf Cleanroom Check (initial consultation on ISO 14644-1)
Building and qualifying a cleanroom can be a complicated process. And any mistake can lead to production problems, delays and expensive changes to production processes. Avoid common stumbling blocks in new processes up front and evaluate current processes with expert advice from mkf GmbH, the cleanroom experts.
€390.00 - €790.00 excl. VAT.
From 100,00 € a month with lease buy or installment.
- Similar products
Consulting according to DIN ISO 14644-1
- On site
Analysis of the current situation with identification of weak points
- Analysis of the requirements for product cleanliness
- Analysis of environmental conditions and process steps
Develop cleanliness concept
- How can cleanliness requirements be ensured: Clean room, clean room or minienvironment
- Advice on invention requirements and running costs of the individual solutions
- Consultation on qualification and training
Featured on Unchained TV
Unfortunately, there are no use case videos yet for this product. Click here to watch other videos on Unchained TV.
Consulting service according to DIN ISO 14644-1 as well as VDI 2083.
Cleanrooms and associated cleanroom areas provide the ability to monitor contamination of air or surfaces to ensure activities in contamination-sensitive areas.
Checking for contamination can help maintain the integrity of products or processes used in the aerospace, microelectronics and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in medical technology, healthcare and the food industry.
The following consulting services can be provided to meet your needs:
- Planning, construction and initial commissioning of cleanrooms in accordance with VDI 2083 Sheet 4.1
- Evaluation of customer requirements for cleanliness (contamination with particles) of the product
- Creation of a checklist as an evaluation basis for implementation
- Evaluation of the planned implementation of the cleanroom operation according to DIN ISO 14644-5 as well as VDI 2083 part 5.1
- Cleanroom qualification
Our consulting services also include:
- Analyze process steps
- Derive cleanliness conditions
- Classification into cleanroom, cleanroom or mini-environment
- Advantages and disadvantages of the mentioned types regarding investment and running costs
- Which rooms must be qualified?
- What does a qualification include?
2 x 3 hours online consulting
3 x 4 hours online consulting
Flyer about Cleanliness and Cleanroom Requirements (DE)
Download the Flyer on Cleanliness and Cleanroom Requirements (DE) here!
Did not find what you’re looking for?
To place an order, send us an inquiry through the button at the top of the page or contact us through the chat.
Unchained Robotics is the biggest marketplace for all things automation. We have over 36 brands with 9 different categories such as Cobots, Grippers, Cameras, Starter-kits, End-of-Arm-Accessories, Teaching-kits, Turnkey Solution, Cobot-Base and even
Services. For more information, check out our About page.
We have the answer for you in a series of blog post below:
Was du bei der Auswahl eines Cobots beachten solltest – The Specs that Matter
The Specs that Matter Die Top 10 Fragen zur Roboterwahl
Ingenieurbüro Köckemann CE-Paket - Roboter bis 80 kg in Zelle mit Förderer
Talk to an
Have questions about this product, pricing, or your automation projects? Fill out the form and an automation expert from our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
+49 525 150 88 660
Talk to us