Variobotic VarioShaker 270
€8,949.00 excl. VAT.
From 900,00 € a month with lease buy or installment.
- Similar products
Modern, aber erschwinglich
Low purchase price for cost-effective and flexible automation
Separation of parts regardless of their geometry
Links Camera and Robot
Acts a link between the vision system and the industrial robot
Flexible changeover thanks to exchangeable magnetic quick-change plates with different surfaces
All-in-one solution available
Available as part of an all-in-one solution (e.g., EligoShake M1)
Featured on Unchained TV
Unfortunately, there are no use case videos yet for this product. Click here to watch other videos on Unchained TV.
More than a simple part separator
The Variobotic VarioShaker 270 is far more than a simple component separator. It is not only flexibly adaptable to different components, but can also separate them specifically. This advanced parts separator is primarily used for Pick and Place and flexible feeding applications.
A high separation rate is achieved by moving the bulk material in a controlled and calculated manner. Collecting parts and shaking them up again is also no problem for the VarioShaker 270. Further, the VarioShaker 270 is easy to set up and configure and it is robust and uncomplicated in operation.
- Dimensions: Approx. 396 x 345 x 128 mm (L x W x H)
- Usable Area: 185 x 185 mm
- Recommended Part Size: approx. 0.5 to 50 mm
- Vibration Bowl Material: POM White
- Optional Vibrating Surfaces: Reduced area for smaller components, grooves, holes, elevations, structure, depressions (can be customized to your application)
- Temperature Range: 5°C - 40°C
- Weight: 14.2 kg
- Software: WebGUI via standard web browser
Scope of Delivery
- Part separator VarioShaker 270
- Control box with integrated configuration software (WebGUI per webbrowser)
- Shakingplate plain (in the standard scope of delivery)
- Connection cable: M12 8-pole (5 m)
To place an order, send us an inquiry through the button at the top of the page or contact us through the chat.
Unchained Robotics is the biggest marketplace for all things automation. We have over 36 brands with 9 different categories such as Cobots, Grippers, Cameras, Starter-kits, End-of-Arm-Accessories, Teaching-kits, Turnkey Solution, Cobot-Base and even
Services. For more information, check out our About page.
We have the answer for you in a series of blog post below:
Was du bei der Auswahl eines Cobots beachten solltest – The Specs that Matter
The Specs that Matter Die Top 10 Fragen zur Roboterwahl
Talk to an
Have questions about this product, pricing, or your automation projects? Fill out the form and an automation expert from our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
+49 525 150 88 660
Talk to us