- Similar products
Features and Advantages
Explosion protection for various collaborative robots
ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
Certifications and Standards
Featured on Unchained TV
Unfortunately, there are no use case videos yet for this product. Click here to watch other videos on Unchained TV.
ATEX Modification and Certification from AEP Zimmer!
- ATEX Modification and Certification Ex3D (Zone 22)
- Modification and certification of a collaborative robot for use in an explosive atmosphere of dust.
- Possible applications: Powder coating, filling and handling of dried powdery goods Grinding, cutting, chipping Bag palletizing.
- Designation: Ex II 3D IIIB T200°C
- Certification according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Declaration of Conformity according to EN ISO 80079, EN 60079
Did not find what you’re looking for?
To place an order, send us an inquiry through the button at the top of the page or contact us through the chat.
Unchained Robotics is the biggest marketplace for all things automation. We have over 36 brands with 9 different categories such as Cobots, Grippers, Cameras, Starter-kits, End-of-Arm-Accessories, Teaching-kits, Turnkey Solution, Cobot-Base and even
Services. For more information, check out our About page.
Ingenieurbüro Köckemann CE-Paket - Roboter bis 80 kg in Zelle mit Förderer
Talk to an
Have questions about this product, pricing, or your automation projects? Fill out the form and an automation expert from our team will be in touch within 24 hours.