Rollon Cobot Transfer Unit - CTU
€14,254.22 - €24,811.54 excl. VAT.
From 1.000,00 € a month with lease buy or installment.
- Similar products
The Rollon CTU is a fully equipped linear unit with gearbox, servo motor, a control cabinet with servo controller, safety technology, cables and software.
Quick and easy installation and set-up in just a few steps.
Tiered sizes of CTU units (linear unit, gearbox & servo technology) for the respective cobot models.
The linear carriage stops when the cobot stops, drive heads and carriage plate with rounded surfaces, limit switches for monitoring the end positions
Wide range of already proven applications
Palletizing, Pick & Place, Dispensing, Machine Unloading and Loading
Featured on Unchained TV
Unfortunately, there are no use case videos yet for this product. Click here to watch other videos on Unchained TV.
The Rollon Cobot Transfer Unit (CTU) is a complete range of transfer units (linear axes) designed to greatly improve the reach of Universal Robots cobots. Rollon CTU units are plug&play solutions that can be installed and commissioned in just a few steps. The Rollon CTU units are tested and certified by Universal Robots and can be quickly and easily integrated into the UR controller thanks to the included Rollon URcap.
The Rollon CTU System is compatible with the following UR cobots: UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR10CB, and UR16e. All of which can be selected and used in the Rollon URcap.
A Fully Equipped Unit
The Rollon CTU solution includes a fully equipped linear unit, the Rollon URcap software, a control cabinet, motor, servo-controller, gearbox and all necessary cables already installed in the energy chain. The Rollon CTU is a turnkey solution that extends the reach of the UR cobots with a travel distance of up to over 5.5m.
Plug and Play
- No additional programming knowledge required
- Debug function
- Control of up to 6 external axes
Control cabinet included
- Compact control cabinet
- CE, UL and CSA certified
- External connections for cables
- Multilingual control cabinet wiring diagram
Including motor, servo controller, gearbox
- High-Flex cable and power cable
- Motor holding brake available for vertical configurations
- Connector plate for UR cobots
- Maximum stroke length: 5,500mm
- Low noise energy chain
- Leveling feet
- Horizontal/vertical configuration
- Pneumatic lines and connections
- Emergency stop functions on UR handheld unit
- CTU and UR cobot stop their movements simultaneously to protect the operator
- Equipped with proximity sensors and with connections for possible
- external safety sensors, such as laser scanners, radar, optical scanners and sensitive sensor skin
- Safety clamping elements available as an option
- Pneumatic clamping elements available as an option
- Dynamic optimization for working with cobots: V= 1.5 m/s A= 3 m/s2
For the vertical configuration there is an additional charge of 700 EUR.
To place an order, send us an inquiry through the button at the top of the page or contact us through the chat.
Unchained Robotics is the biggest marketplace for all things automation. We have over 36 brands with 9 different categories such as Cobots, Grippers, Cameras, Starter-kits, End-of-Arm-Accessories, Teaching-kits, Turnkey Solution, Cobot-Base and even
Services. For more information, check out our About page.
Talk to an
Have questions about this product, pricing, or your automation projects? Fill out the form and an automation expert from our team will be in touch within 24 hours.