75-1200 mm mm
The MicroHAWK F430 is the next generation of our popular MV-40 model, featuring the smallest IP65/67-rated, true industrial Ethernet smart camera now with expanded functionality. With the library of Omron Microscan’s machine vision tools on board in a rugged, ultra-compact case, the F430 is the complete package for solving multiple vision inspection challenges. Combining unprecedented ease-of-use, optional liquid lens autofocus, and ultra-small form factor, the F430 sets the benchmark as the ultimate compact machine vision solution in the industry.
Why Smart Cameras?
The main benefits of using smart cameras are the easy-of-use, cost and size to install a complete vision solution as quickly as possible in a machine.
1.850,00€ excl. VAT
- Ultra-compact (44.5 mm x 44.5 mm x 25.4 mm)
- High-speed Ethernet, Serial RS-232
- Optional liquid lens autofocus
- Optional outboard LED lighting for extra illumination in red, white, blue, and IR
- Integrated targeting and read/pass LED indicators
- EtherNet/IP , Ethernet TCP/IP , PROFINET
- 5 to 30 VDC power input with option for Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 800 MHz processor speed
- Long range auto-focus capability
- Suitable for machine vision inspections, measurements, presence/absence, parts location, robot guidance, OCR, OCV, Code reading and even Code verification
- Can be programmed via AutoVISION software for simpler yet powerful machine vision applications or via Visionscape programming software for more advanced applications
- Web-browser monitoring capability via Web Monitor (former CloudLink)
- Non-linear calibration (NLC) added to the new MicroHAWK family. NLC greatly improves the MicroHAWK measurement and locator capability by a factor of 20 and uses real world units, not just pixels. It turns the MicroHAWK into a precision measurement camera and cancels out lens distortion allowing users to compensate for lens distortion and perform precise measurements
- Field upgradable licenses
- Broad offering of cabling, power supply, and optical accessories
The MicroHAWK® platform offers the most advanced machine vision capability on the world’s smallest smart cameras. Built on the highest-performance imaging engine in its class, MicroHAWK cameras are fully-integrated with optics, processor, lighting, and communications, offering an array of modular hardware options to take on any inspection task in three micro form factors.
Field of view
75-1200 mm mm
1280 x 960 px
Identification system, Quality control
Max. Read rate